View Profile ShockValueToons

8 Movie Reviews

Very good story and very nice effort--it's not every day you see fans of The Fox and the Crow, much less a full-fledged fan animation. My main complaint would be that the mixing is a little inconsistent--sometimes the music is louder than the characters. I would suggest fixing this up if you make any future episodes. Other than that, well done!

KatyAnne responds:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!! I do have more cartoons uploaded on YouTube and will be uploaded on new grounds tomorrow.

Very nicely made! The style of the characters makes me think of a newspaper comic strip.

Delightfully freaky. The stop motion style adds a lot of charm to the whole thing, and overall this is a pretty enjoyable short.

3 Game Reviews

Woah. Who knew flinging a turtle around like a madman was so fun?

That....was actually quite fun. It took me a while to beat it but I found a way to do so. It was a great little strategy/puzzle game and I quite enjoyed the experience.

This Newgrounds project was brought to you by the letter B. This piano is the best piano to ever breathe and exist.

3 Audio Reviews

the 10th layer of hell be like

999 GAMS IN WON

I assume this was made to celebrate 2000....er....2020. Not bad.

22 Art Reviews

gotta love the eye boogers

Very skillfully painted! Love the retro look.

You draw possibly the best Rocky and Bullwinkle fanart I've ever seen, so you'd be absolutely perfect for a reboot.

Fan of cartoons of old, particularly ones made in the 1930s & 40s.

Derek S. @ShockValueToons