View Profile ShockValueToons

All 8 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Very good story and very nice effort--it's not every day you see fans of The Fox and the Crow, much less a full-fledged fan animation. My main complaint would be that the mixing is a little inconsistent--sometimes the music is louder than the characters. I would suggest fixing this up if you make any future episodes. Other than that, well done!

KatyAnne responds:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!! I do have more cartoons uploaded on YouTube and will be uploaded on new grounds tomorrow.

Very nicely made! The style of the characters makes me think of a newspaper comic strip.

Delightfully freaky. The stop motion style adds a lot of charm to the whole thing, and overall this is a pretty enjoyable short.

This. This is the best Looney Tunes parody I've ever seen.

i like how the actions are somewhat synced to the music, or should i say "mickey-mousing"?

THIS IS A VERY FONY MOVY

we should collab more often

JPiXeLAnimations responds:

i agree

This kinda reminds me of that one Dr. Seuss book where the girl had a flower growing out of her head. Still, this is a pretty funny parody of those obnoxious children's shows, nice job.

Is this supposed to be a resurrection of those god-awful sprite cartoons that roamed this site a decade ago?

Cause sir, you revived it in the best way possible.

(also the boo screaming was the best part)

Fan of cartoons of old, particularly ones made in the 1930s & 40s.

Derek S. @ShockValueToons